We believe that everyone who works in this school, both children and adults, should look smart and take a pride in their appearance. Children are required to wear the school uniform.
- sweatshirts, jumper or cardigan : purple with school logo
- polo shirts: white
- skirts, trousers, pinafore dresses : grey or black
- summer dresses: purple checked gingham
We ask parents not to send their children to school wearing:
- Unsuitable shoes e.g. trainers, high heels or flip flops
- Branded clothes
- Beach wear
- Sportswear e.g. football shorts
- Make-up, nail varnish or excessive amounts of hair gel
- Extreme haircuts and styles
- No piercings – tongue/belly button
Children should wear black shorts and a purple T-shirt and, when necessary, a black track suit. Please contact our school office for more details.
We strongly recommend that children keep an art overall in school – an old adult shirt is most often used.
All items should be clearly marked with your child’s name.
All of our uniform is available to purchase from the Supersport Shop in Tunstall.
Tel: 01782 367629